Monday, May 18, 2009

I submit here for your approval, all of the work I've been doing for the past two months! I was participating in the "massive art challenge online" known as Dominance War
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I essentially had 2 months to design, model, and texture a character based on the assigned story and criteria. I won't go into all the boring details, but rather show you the product of all my labors :)

My character is called Zyphire. Her design is inspired by a wasp (a small creature that has always terrified me). Like a wasp, her size isn't intimidating, nor is her spindly stature, but her Glaive can deliver quite a "sting" (how horrible was that??)
But yes! Without further ado, here is my work, as submitted to the competition!





1 comment:

Aletta said...

Dang that's so badass you guys better win something XD