Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just a quick update. Sorry I haven't had the time to post anything lately, but I've been dealing with major technology issues lately.. which is the main reason for the update. Unfortunately, the computer upon which I was modeling the Tooth Fairy is now dead. I may eventually drag it in to retrieve some of my files, but for the moment, all projects done on that computer shall not be completed. I'm a bit depressed about it, but was rather itching to switch gears anyways, so perhaps this is a good thing - Which brings me to the good news! I finally updated my Mac! (yes. this should have been done ages ago.) and now Zbrush works on my computer! Of course, I should probably get an updated version of Zbrush, but for now I'm just happy that I have at least ONE computer that is capable of doing anything.
That's all for the moment, but because it seems strange to not include an image of some sort... I present to you, my (yawning) Buddy!

No comments: