Tuesday, January 19, 2010

she rules

I've gotten into the habit of working on Maya in the mornings and then ending the day with a photoshop sketch.. so, I have yet another done tonight! Like the previous post, this is a sketch that I grabbed from an old sketchbook. I had fun playing with the styling of it.

I think tomorrow I shall have to try to actually render something in Photoshop instead of the more graphic style I've been gravitating towards lately - I could definitely use the practice!
Hopefully I'll be able to post the model and zbrush sculpt for my current personal modeling project. Nothing too exciting, merely a recreation of a sculpture that my family owns. I think I may make two versions of the sculpt, one of the straight sculpture, and another where I can put my own spin on it. We shall see. For now, that's all she wrote!

No comments: