Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am testing to see if I can successfully post my animations to this site.
This is my first ever film, so, it's obviously not perfect... not even close.
But, considering that it's my first attempt at animating anything other than a brick, sack, ball, etc.... I'm not terribly disappointed ^_^
I will probably attempt to fix it up and cure it of its issues this summer when I might actually have spare time! For now, that time will be spent working on my tidepool.
I'm hoping to make posts showing my progression of my tidepool project from the first thumbnails to the final drawing to the final painting, but it shall all depend on my time management or lack therof.
Without further, I present to you, my first animation: Shy Valentine (was completed just before valentine's day)

No comments: